Website problem for mobile

Description of the issue:
Brave basically doesn’t put the bar containing different links to different internal pages on the bottom of the page as it needs to be within the website kerboodle, particularly when you want to scroll down the page, when I’m sure this would work on desktop or laptop.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Go to kerboodle.com
  2. Log in to or sign up for an kerboodle account on brave in mobile if you have the necessary licenses I believe
  3. Go to any sub-page within kerboodle on mobile

Expected result: The bar containing different links to different internal pages within kerboodle goes almost in the middle of anything, it also then prevents you sometimes from even scrolling down the page so that you can select things more easily.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Brave version 1.6.2 (recent version I believe)

Mobile Device details
Samsung Tablet Galaxy S4

Additional Information:
If you don’t have access to kerboodle, then here is evidence (I can give more if necessary):

Also, if this should go into the web compatibility section of the support and troubleshooting category then please feel free to move this topic as needed & necessary or you can PM me as well.

If this is also a duplicate topic then please tell me the topic that is similar to this and you can close this.

@Humars,
Thank you for reaching out to us.
Can you try opening the Shields panel (lion icon in the address bar) and turning Shields “off” to test and see if this resolves the issue?

1 Like

@Mattches Nope, doesn’t resolve the issue.

What is the behaviour on Chrome?

1 Like

It automatically puts the bar with different internal links on the bottom, which makes my life much more easier in regards to sletecting things, but that’s the opposite for brave.

Do you mind posting a screenshot of how it looks on Chrome?

1 Like

Okay… weirdly enough chrome now has the same issues for whatever reason when it didn’t have it a couple of moments ago :confused:

1 Like

@Humars,
Thanks for checking that. If that’s what you’re seeing then it’s very likely an upstream Chromium issue. If you can find out exact steps to (reliably) reproduce the issue in Brave, let me know and I’d be happy to file a report for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

It may be a website issue as well something may have changed so its not properly showing it on any browser. May be as a workaround you can use desktop site for the page which should probably fix the issue

1 Like

To reproduce the steps is within the topic itself (that’s if you have access to kerboodle, otherwise you can use the screenshot I gave (I can provide more when necessary & needed)).

Desktop site doesn’t work either, oof.

Ok so its a site issue since its happening on Desktop mode as well and on Chrome.

1 Like

Somehow, the website works on Opera :confused:

Not sure what version of Chromium Opera is on right now? cc @fanboynz to check if this a webcompat issue on Brave but doubt it since Chrome also has the same behaviour

Hey @Humars

I’m a list author and webcompat support. To test this, I’ll need a login (and directions to test) is it possible to DM me a temp username/password? (just change after afterwards).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.