Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.
Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Log into smh.com.au with site account (click remember me / save password in brave) browse site, and then close app (stay logged in)
- After period of time (eg over night) reopen the site. Check if been logged out (top right)
- Will be taken to log in screen again. Log in screen appears to have saved credentials, but these return an invalid result (see attached screen shot)
- Go to settings to copy/paste password => use this to log into to site.
- Not logged out of site initially
- if logged out, saved credentials should work
Brave Version( check
Mobile Device details
iOS 16.3.1 iPhone XS Max
This is a recent issue (last 2 weeks). Used to work fine.