Website formatting issues - Airtable and others

Description of the issue:
I have been experiencing formatting issues on several websites including Airtable.

Exact URL of the website in question: https://airtable.com/

Did the issue present with [default Shields settings]: Yes

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off?: Yes, still have the issue

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no): No

Does the site work as expected when using Chrome?: Yes, works fine on Chrome.

Brave version (check About Brave): Version 1.21.77 Chromium: 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Other: I’ve deleted cookies and restarted the browser - same problem. ![Screenshot 2021-03-17 at 11.09.26|689x396]

Hey @legobm

Just tested the site, had no obvious issues, can you test in a private window/new profile?

Thanks for suggestion. It was working fine with the private window. I’ve tried to switch ON/OFF extensions to see if any one of them causing trouble and found that one of them is the reason. I then went int o Developers Mode and forced update of extension and now everything is working well! Thank you for pointing in the right direction :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.