WebMD Next button and Tabs do not navigate on Brave for Android v1.6.0, Chromium 78.0.3904.108

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
Tabs and Buttons not working WebMD URL:

The Tab names at the top of this website named: “Side Effects Precautions Interactions Overdose Images Reviews” as well as the “Next >” button at the bottom of the page do not advance to any page when clicked. No error message is displayed.
These tabs work fine in Chrome for Android, Brave and Chrome on the Desktop.

I am using Brave for Android v1.6.0, Chromium 78.0.3904.108
Device: OnePlus 7 Pro on Android 9 Build/PKQ1.190110.001

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Access WebMD site: https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-64439/abilify-oral/details using Brave for Android
  2. Tap any of the named Tabs near the top of the page: “Side Effects Precautions Interactions Overdose Images Reviews”.
  3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the “Next>” button.

Expected result: Clicking Tabs and Next> should advance to the appropriate pages.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Brave for Android v1.6.0, Chromium 78.0.3904.108

Mobile Device details
OnePlus 7 Pro GM1917 International version (using in United State)
Android Version: 9 Build/PKQ1.190110.001
Wireless connected device

Additional Information:
This site works as expected in Chrome for Android but exhibits the same results as in Brave using the Edge for Android browser version 42.0.4.4057

Thanks for the detailed report. I was able to reproduce the issue hence logged an issue for this which can be tracked here

Also took the liberty of copying your issue description as it was detailed :slight_smile:

Going to close this thread for now. Please open a new one if you run into anything else

@ZombieSuffer a fix to be rolled out the next 24-48hrs. Let me know if its causing any issues.