Web pages show no content when launched

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

**Description of the issue
Am using latest version of brave browser version 1.61.1 and latest iOS 17.3 on my iPhone SE 2nd generation. Within the settings app on my iPhone I have Brave selected as my default browser.
I have a number of web pages listed on the numbered pages showing at the bottom of the screen but when I click on some of them the screen is blank. Not all of the pages display a blank screen. Also I have experienced a problem with clicking on a link within an email and again a blank web page appears in the brave browser. When I selected the safari browser the page from the email link did appear.
Please advise and thank you.

Update
FYI

Version 1.61.1 (24.1.4.20)

BraveCore 1.61.102 (120.0.6099.71)

Device iPhone12,8 (iOS 17.3)

Please respond to my request for help. The situation remains the same
Thank you
Don’t know why the device iphone shows the above. I always known it to be an Apple iPhone SE 2nd edition.
Thank you for any and all help.

How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:

#1.
Q. How can issue be reproduced?
A. a. I tap on brave icon on my Home Screen of my iPhone SE 2nd edition
b. It brings up a blank screen of the last site I attempted to view of all the sites that are open. I can see the number of those sites on the bottom of the screen and by tapping on that number it will show all the open sites which all show no content even after tapping on one to open the page. I then can click DONE and be returned to the blank page that was shown after I opened the brave browser.
#2. Q. Expected Result?
A. I would expect to see the content of the web pages. None of the web pages show any content.
Please provide any and all assistance and thank you for such.

1 Like

Can the Brave browser be uninstalled without losing bookmarks?
If it can’t how can I save my bookmarks before uninstalling brave browser
Thank you for help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.