Watching ads but not receiving any increase in "Estimated earnings so far this month" & "Ad notifications received not updating"

I’m new here and have started getting ads and estimated earnings in September. However, near the end of September, on or around 31st Sep, I stopped receiving any increase in estimated earnings even though I have watched a few ads.

1. My brave version: Version 1.14.84 Chromium: 85.0.4183.121 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  2. I’m using Windows 10
    3.Ad notifications received this month is showing ‘0’ but under “7-day Ads History”, there are no less than 10 ads shown to date for October.

Can someone help me fix the broken “estimated earnings” and “Ad notifications received this month” counter? Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Hey @wkmun Welcome to Brave Community!

The brave staff team is currently working on this issue.

According to tmancey the fix is rolled out in Nightly Version 1.17.14. You can try Nightly version till they roll out the fix on other versions.

no ads in nightly…

Hi @ShineWhine. Thank you for the warm welcome and reply. I’ll give it some thought about whether to try the Nightly version or wait for the updated stable version. Do you have any idea the est wait for a stable version?

According to this post :-

They’re still working on the issue and testing the fix on other versions so I can’t be sure how long will it take, if you can wait then it would be better or you can try Nightly version.

Hi @ShineWhine. Thanks again for the reply. I think I’ll wait. Prefer not to install too many versions. Gonna just wait it out until the end of the month and see if any changes.

I have also the same problem ads coming no increase in BAT amount, i am using latest updated version

using Version 1.16.68 Chromium: 86.0.4240.111 (Official Build) (64-bit)
haven’t received a bat in 5months, still watching video’s with ads, nothing is being counted or paid out.
and before that it was 6 months since I received any.
What is going on with this?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.