WARNING: Brave search spreads defamatory propaganda from Wikipedia in sidebar [2nd repost due to bad mod decisions]

Note to mods: subject has NOTHING to do with Goggles, do not remove again unless you want to attract negative attention from Brendan Eich, also ban regressive leftist spammers on sight for harassment.

Brave search was discovered to spread defamatory propaganda from Wikipedia articles in the sidebar, note the text “data from Wikipedia” in the image cited as a reference.

The issue with Wikipedia that made it an extremely unreliable violation of defamation laws is that the site blatantly manipulates the rules so only regressive leftist propaganda sources are allowed to be referenced, and as a result I strongly suggest you stop referencing Wikipedia and consider changing site features that allowed for the pictured defamation to occur:

I BET BRAVE INC. WOULD RATHER NOT GET DRAGGED INTO A SITE KILLING GOVERNMENT SPONSORED CLASS ACTION DEFAMATION LAWSUIT AGAINST WIKIPEDIA AND OTHER WOKE HELLSITES BY AUTOMATICLY REFRENCING THEIR GARBAGE.

Please consider sending this to a brave developer. So the issue can be quickly resolved. Just what I am thinking. I mean this in a good way.

It was just as dumb the first time you posted it.

I agree on this. Wikipedia is not really a “trust able” site to get information from.

1 Like

What you are seeing is called an “infobox”. This data can be pulled from a lot of places — however, Wikipedia does tend to be one of those main sources. You will see similar results in most other Search engines.

Thank you for the opinion/feedback but we will not be changing this functionality.

Lastly, while I understand that your post has nothing to do with Goggles, I left information on Goggles in your last post because it is something that Brave offers (that nobody else does) that allows you to ignore/filter out the other side of the aisle if you so choose, by curating your results for you, which seems like something you would be interested in.

I am now closing this post again because it is a duplicate, the feature will not be changed, and this post itself is closer to harassment than anything anyone else has said.

Do not post this again.

2 Likes