Want to reinstall Windows. Can you keep the earnings made for this month?

@CloggyAbroad And? People are able to post anything they’d like. I’ve had discussions with staff and have adjusted how I speak a bit more. What you’ll notice is no direct link or quotes to issues. We’ve had people here who have violated standards, such as name-calling and everything here.

What’s interesting is if you ever want to take time to look through all my responses and all, you’ll see people generally like what I have to say. Don’t get me wrong, some people get hurt in different ways. Like one got upset when I added information or rephrased things if they had posted before. Others just wanted to argue for no reason. We’ve even had quite a few who decided to violate Terms in name-calling and all. My responses to that negativity hasn’t always been good. I’ve also explained the “why” behind this and people have been talking to me, helping me to work on it.

As that said, I’m unpaid and am here on my own time. I’ve explained to people I’m disabled and stuck at home. This forum has been a place where I’ve decided to spend a lot of my time, because I’m able to help with a series of “known answers” and responses. I don’t “know it all” and won’t even begin to claim I do. I also advise I’ve had a traumatic brain injury in 2010, am on the autism spectrum, have PTSD, etc. This can make me more attentive to details and also more defensive to attacks. My directness/bluntness in speaking also can be perceived the wrong way at times. Important to know is I focus on facts, but a lot of times people try to read into it a bit more and take offense when none was there.

I guess a good example to that is how I applauded your answer and said good to see it being shared, as many others give inaccurate. Then I focused on how you said someone else was wrong, but advised they technically weren’t. Instead of being receptive to that and trying to understand, you lashed out asking why I had to say something and even tried arguing. I have calmly responded to what you said and shared screenshots/links like you did, so you can better understand what has been said.

So now, instead of admitting wrong or trying to calmly communicate an issue, you’re trying to link to where others have complained? What does that have to do with this?

1 Like

Closing this thread as it’s no longer on topic to the OP. @DTS I’m sending you a DM now.

1 Like