Wallpaper ads only showing. Not accumulating BAT when clicking. Since Mar 5 payout date

Thanks, @rosiecar
1. Are you able to receive general desktop/push notifications?
yes: “Notification #3 queued for display
Notification #3 showed”

2. Are you in a supported region (if so, which one)?
USA

3. Give us a brief description of the ads behavior you’re seeing
Wallpaper ads only: tresorit, paypal, bitpay card

4. What OS/Brave version are you using?

Brave 1.22.70 Chromium: 89.0.4389.105 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Revision 14f44e21a9d539cd49c72468a29bfca4fa43f710-refs/branch-heads/4389_90@{#7}
OS Windows 10 OS Version 2009 (Build 19042.867)

Are you using a VPN? Any browser extensions? Gaming mouse?

Yes, I have several extensions. They were not a problem before. But maybe now?

They could be. Try turning them off and see whether it helps.

I had an old Cisco connection that I removed as well. and turned off extensions. I clicked on the next wallpaper ad (tresorit) an the BAT amount did not increase. Stuck at 6.285.

You don’t have to click on the ads in order to receive BAT credit. It should increase as soon as the ad notification or the sponsored image is displayed on your device. So you are not receiving ANY notification ads (lower right on a desktop/laptop, notification tray on a mobile device)?

correct. no ads on the lower right on desktop.

And you’ve checked all of the troubleshooting steps in this article?

Yes, all of those topics checked out OK.

Again, everything was fine until the March 5 payout date. It stopped right after that. If that is any help.

I’m wondering whether a Brave update broke something while it fixed other issues. I’ll have to defer to @Mattches or @steeven to help you further.

1 Like

you know, is there a way to start over. as in delete whatever profile i have and sign up again?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.