Wallet sync failed

Bonjour!
Impossible de synchronisé mon compte!
Que faire??
je n’ai plus aucun accès de mes anciens ordinateurs.

Échec de la synchronisation du portefeuille

Votre portefeuille ne peut pas être vérifié, car vous avez atteint le nombre maximum d’appareils autorisé.

Avez-vous des solutions pour régler ce probleme?

Cordialement

Good morning!
Unable to synchronize my account!
What to do??
I no longer have any access to my old computers.

** Wallet sync failed **

** Your wallet cannot be verified because you have reached the maximum number of devices allowed. **

Do you have any solutions to solve this problem?

Regards

3 Likes

No answer ! No member of the management or support team to help a Brave browser user! Great… :roll_eyes: :frowning_face:

Pas de réponse ! Aucun membre de la direction ou de l’équipe d’assistance pour aider un utilisateur de navigateur Brave! Super :roll_eyes: :frowning_face:

1 Like

Same problem and nothing works

1 Like

Me ocurre algo parecido, antes nada mas tenia sincronizado 2 computadoras, ahora no me permite sincronizar en nada, tengo entendido que máximo son 4 aparatos.

this doesn’t make sense to me. In what context do you have max number of devices allowed? I don’t think the old wallet was ever even synched

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

I have messaged you regarding my september/october payout issue. Please check your DM @steeven

It solved , I click on this button and now Brave is connected this my Uphold account but a lost 1.5$ rewards :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

So if you want to sync your Browser and your Wallet you need to reset
(I want te die)