Wallet not interacting with OpenSea properly

Description of the issue:
When selling an NFT on OpenSea a wallet signature for the transaction pops up on the wallet. Despite being signed in with the secondary wallet to OpenSea (connected via ledger) the prompt defaults to an address that is not even in the wallet (secondary or primary)?

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

1. List an item for sale
  2. Fill in Opensea details
  3. Click “Complete Listing”
  4. The popup comes up with same address every time that is unknown to me and not the one in which is logged into OpenSea with.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:
Should pop up with the address that is actually signed in to OpenSea or at least give me an option to change to one of my actual accounts not some zero account that has nothing to do with me nor is it listed as an address in the wallet.

Reproduces how often:
Every single time

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
MacOs BigSur 11.6 latest
Ledger 2.1.0 latest

Additional Information:

1 Like

be very careful what you send to this wallet i sent something from unstopable after minting and transfered the item is missing from wallet and no help from the people here , if I was you get another wallet like Trust etc and send it there Im shocked that these pages have brave staff monitioring and should help but to no avail

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.