Wallet never updated after sending coins

Hello,

Last week I sent 10 BAT to my account but the tokens never displayed in my wallet. I tired sending Ether directly, and that worked. I am on MacOS High Sierra V10.13.4. Here is my information from about:brave:

Brave: 0.22.669
V8: 6.6.346.24
rev: 6cda2e84f749e66409e9e3bca63f5796422e7edf
Muon: 5.2.7
OS Release: 17.5.0
Update Channel: Release
OS Architecture: x64
OS Platform: macOS
Node.js: 7.9.0
Brave Sync: v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent: 66.0.3359.117

Thank you for looking into this, and please let me know if I can provide any more information. Have a great weekend!

Hi @Dellman

Could you please navigate to ~/Library/Application Support/brave and open your ledger-state.json file? (you can just use a text editor, you won’t be making any changes) In this file you’ll find ‘paymentId’. Could you please private message this paymentId value to me?

Also, when did you send the Ether? If you have the tx for that could you send me that as well?

Thanks,
Lauren

Hi @Dellman

After looking into this on our side, the team decided to contact Uphold (the Brave wallet provider) and ask them to look into your issue. They told us that due to an issue with one of their Ethereum daemons, they are still processing some blocks events from Apr-24-2018 05:03:54 PM +UTC to Apr-30-2018 08:54:22 PM +UTC.

You did the right thing by contacting us first incase the issue was on our end. Unfortunately I don’t have an estimated time of completion for the processing they are doing. If I hear something I will ping back and ask you to check. If you notice that it’s been processed and is displaying in your account please feel free to let us know. Thanks for reporting this issue!

Best,
Lauren

Sending BAT to brave wallet doesn't update balance