Wallet linking issue

NOTICE: Please only post Brave/Crypto wallet inquiries in this category – please go here for Brave Rewards support

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:

Are you using the (new) Brave Wallet or the (old) Crypto wallets implementation?

How can this issue be reproduced?

Brave Version (check About Brave):

Additional Information:The main problem I was facing was when I restored my phone all the data was gone including the brave browser. I am currently using the new barve browser. Please help me to connect to Uphold wallet&delete my old account and connect to the new Brave @BraveSampson @BraveSupport https://t.co/dwQ1JE3ySz

Please remove my old brave browser account.and relink my new brave browser account…or merge

1 Like

If you are getting a device limit reached message, follow the instructions in the link below to unlink one device. There is no way to merge accounts.

How to Submit a Wallet Unlinking Request

The March Brave reward has not arrived in my wallet. Until last night (7/4/2022) it was shown that today would come.I.e. coming on 8/4/2022. But this morning, the Brave browser shows that I got the reward.I have not yet received my wallet reward.

1 Like

Same issue with me how I can resolve uphold wallet demand 2 bat then wallet create …how can I do …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.