Wallet Balance Lost after January update (Follow-up with uphold failed)

Briefly describe your issue:
In January I had a balance of 151 BAT, after that (early/mid January) there was a wallet update and it led to my balance being reset to 0. I was under the impression that this was an issue with Uphold and I submitted a report with them. After a lot fo emails back and forth they said that I would need to get in contact with Brave about the recovery. (Hence why I am posting this now so much later,

I still have my original wallet recovery Key but when I enter it into the wallet recovery screen it just takes me back to the screen that it was on before entering it and nothing happens.

I would really like to recover the lost BAT so that I can verify my Wallet with Uphold and keep gaining rewards.

I am using MAC OS Big Sur 11.6.5, Brave version 1.37.116

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No, I think that the issue I am having is from trying to verify my wallet. It is my intent to verify my wallet but I need to recover these BAT so that I meet the minimum balance requirement to verify.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
I have successfully received rewards in the past.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
I am not using a VPN.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
I am in a supported Region.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes, auto-contribute is turned off on all of my devices.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.