VPN / Proxy Extensions better integrated in Brave

You’re welcome mate.

It was Zenmate’s anti tracking addon that blocked Zenmate VPN’s tracker (which I found quite hilarious).

By the time got a response from them in which they asked for me to supply proof, I couldn’t give them proof as I have stopped noticing them tracking me.

Well since they already invaded my privacy, they have lost my trust forever.

Hi mate, It’s nice talking to you about this as I know how you feel, I’ve used products in the past where simply customer service couldn’t give me an adequate response for something relatively simple given that they should be experienced in that field and unfortunately stopped me from using them any longer.

One other thing, if you’ve read some of the above dialogue and arguments from other users and myself, you’ll notice that we don’t necessarily all agree that these SPDY/HTTPS extension based VPN solutions are the be all and end all but a better means that nothing and also for a more securer and more efficient browsing experience.

Furthermore, you might have noticed that the list was originally slightly greater as I’ve advised that a couple be removed from the future Brave Extension WebStore, primarily because of security and privacy concerns but also principality which many carefully stipulate in the landing page of their own websites and I have to say that the solution you’ve lost trust in from my knowledge and other kinds of reports including their bug bounties, to this day haven’t broken their principality and thus I won’t be removing it from the above list like I have for several others. Hope you understand.

Its nice talking to you mate :slight_smile:

I understand bro, thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Put nordVPN in there plz

It is there. I’m surprised so many people prefer to use the extension version of VPNs when their standalone / proprietary desktop app has more features as well as some other good benefits.