Vote: Can we get binance as an option to verify Brave rewards wallet?

Do you want to get Binance as an option to verify your Brave rewards wallet?

• Yes, I want Binance as a verification method for Brave rewards
  • No, just no

0 voters

Please say yes, uphold banned me after sec from verifying my account with my ID and Gemini doesn’t support my country.

PLEASE PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE! THIS IS THE BEST IDEA I WOULD LIKE TO HAPPEN WITH THE BRAVE REWARDS!!

As simple as Binance is very safe, and it doesn’t have too much of restrains for locations and that stuff, and also can have BAT. I live in Venezuela, Gemini is not avaible there, and Uphold just quitted. I think Binance is the best option, since it’s avaible to so many countries.

PEOPLE IF YOU READ THIS VOTE UP SO IT BECOME TRUE SOME DAY!!!

3 Likes

Hey guys, me again!

Got a response from Saoiray about this. If we want to have Binance as Brave Verify Option, we basically have to ask it to Binance itself too, since it must be a mutual interest.

If you want to help, you can do this:

Go here:
https://www.binance.com
And click this little Icon in the buttom

If you have an account, the best is to login. If you don’t, you can just continue and put your email instead, I think it will give you a chat so you can ask for it, but the best way is to have an account. You can also register if you want here (And you will help this dude a little too when you trade XD)

If you already have an account, enter here
https://www.binance.com/es/my/user-support/feedback/entry

Click “Suggest Product”, follow a few steps and put the petition “Hey I would like to recieve my Brave Rewards here, is it possible?”

I know It sounds troublesome and annoying, but hey, we could do something about it. What if it works?

2 Likes

Done ! Let’s see what Binance will reply to this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just sent the inquiry to binance also. lets hope something happens…

3 Likes

Maybe, if Binance has a community forum, someone can create a similar thread there. Would be good idea to push from both sides. I will join there as well.

1 Like

Oh, I think they actually have something called “University” but don’t know if it works as a forum. We Should go check it out.

Edit: Sorry, it was “Academy”

1 Like

When creating an Uphold account, and after having provided all the requested documents (France I specify), Uphold refused me because it assumes that they can refuse whoever they want for no apparent reason … even if I think it’s because my resources aren’t big enough for them. And since Brave only offers Uphold for France, I’m fu****!!! It would be wise to provide the possibility of verifying your account with Binance, which is the world’s No. 1 and which provides a Soulbound Token (SBT) (on request) which proves your identity once the KYC has been carried out. I don’t understand how Brave doesn’t integrate Binance as a validator, yet it’s the simplest and most universal validator available!!! In the meantime, we are prisoners of Brave’s desire not to offer an alternative to the musty validators it offers…