Video popups on dailymail.com site

on Windows 10 with Brave browser
Version 1.31.91 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (64-bit)

with dailymail.com the video popup has started appearing in the last 2 days. It never happened before. I have loaded an extension to block the video play but I am finding it annoying to have to click to disappear this video popup on every single page of that site.

I did not change my settings and it started appearing. I changed my ad settings to “aggressive” and it didn’t help. Thank you for your help on this matter.

I switched to brave browser because of the horrible amount of stuff the daily mail puts on its website. it was unreadable.

1 Like

Weird, I am using Standard mode in Shields for that site, with no additional ad blocking extensions, and I’m not seeing any video pop-ups. Mind adding a screenshot? Is it happening even on the main page or just on certain articles?

Does the issue still occur in a Private window?

this is so strange. I opened a private window and went to dailymail.com. no popup video. I closed it, and went to my open regular browser and went to dailymail.com. no more popup window.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.