Video and audio playback glitching in brave after recent update

Running Mac OSX siera v10.12.5 (16F73)
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
2.8 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

After installing the latest Brave update, I now am having juddering and glitched playback of audio and video streaming. Is happening on youtube, sounclound, facebook, twitter.

I have restarted, shut down, reopened etc. it hasnā€™t fixed the issue. I have had to start using chrome again for steaming :frowning: working fine here.

anyone out there experiencing the same ?

best,
MM

Videos will not play for me at all in Brave for Android. They used to play before the update.

There are also other bugs i have noticed. The back button stops working sometimes and also some functions on websites do not work or the site kind of freezes, i.e canā€™t click on anything or log out of a particular page. Brave was working so well until the latest update. Please help. The browser is pretty much unusable now. Thanks.

Another thing which has always been an issue (before the new update), a website I use quite a bit has problems loading music. ā€˜Track not foundā€¦ā€™

Here is an example (down the bottom of the page)

I found a way around it. If you skip forward then back then brave is able to load it for some reason. Also if you press play then refresh it, that loads it.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Best,
MM

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.