Very low payment from advertisement

I am noticing befor 12 may i was paying 0.04 dollars for each notification advertisement but now it is very low approx 0.01 dollar please clear what is happening. @steeven @braveman here some point before i pay 0.030 bat but now i am paid only 0.005 bat

Because bat value in Dollars is dropping

1 Like

Pls use a bit of common sense. The market value of BAT is dropping. No one on the brave team can help u with that. Just let it go back up, it’ll come back to previous levels.

2 Likes

How much BAT you receive depends on the ads you’re receiving, not all ads give you the same amount.

Also, as far as the dollar value it will vary based on the value of BAT, which has dropped a bit as of lately, just like pretty much every other crypto available on Uphold. You’ll still be getting the same amount of BAT, the US Dollar amount shown is what it’s worth at the moment you’re viewing it.

1 Like

No bro we got 0.030 point before but now only 0.05 if bat value is decreasing we will be paid 0.040 or 0.050 but totally down it by bat advertiser

No bro we got 0.030 point before but now only 0.05 if bat value is decreasing we will be paid 0.040 or 0.050 but totally down it by bat advertisrs…

No bro we got 0.030 point before but now only 0.05 if bat value is decreasing we will be paid 0.040 or 0.050 but totally down it by bat advertiser…m

No bro we got 0.030 point before but now only 0.05 if bat value is decreasing we will be paid 0.040 or 0.050 but totally down it by bat advertiser …n

you know, you can tag people like this @Iamagamernew2, there’s no need to reply the same answer to everyone.

now, I think I get what you are trying to say but your redaction is very unclear

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.