Very low Basic Attention Token Reward In Italy

I live i Italy and comparing my Brave Rewards with someone else in different places i feel really disappointed

That my rewards and someone with the same Ads received got more than 10 bucks
I have less than 1 dollar
If someone can explain why
Cause Brave is great but i wonder why the payout is so low

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @LorisTecnology, as far as I know the publishers are the ones who set the amount of bat every ad in his campaign pays.
So now most of ads pay only 0.01 bat which is very sad in may opinion :confused:.

The reason according to some people in this forum is that the publishers were losing money.

That’s all I know.

1 Like

that doesn’t explain why other people got more rewards

1 Like

Yes it somehow does, the availability of ads is based on region and available campaigns, and so affects the value of ads (US for example). And not all the ads are paying low there are still some that pay normally and probably are not available to your region :confused:

1 Like

well I live in the US and I never got any of these ads that pay normal, it is very low.

1 Like

can someone send the type of ADS that recieve?

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, don’t waste time arguing with me, that’s how it is and is not my fault (if you never received a 0.25 bat ad, then you are “Unlucky”)

The goal is to show you privacy respecting ads that are relevant to the user in the right context (a “match” is found) – not to make sure that all users “see some ads”. Enabling Ads does not guarantee that you’re going to see ads – if the system does not find a match for you in the ads catalog, then you will not see any (more information on this below)

1 Like

What the heck? I am not arguing with anyone. Save your stress for yourself.
Thank you.

1 Like

@LorisTecnology is right. By using a VPN, I chose a German IP address and I got some ads (they didn’t pay much but they didn’t pay too little either); when I chose an Italian IP address, I got one ad in total, which paid 0.01.

can someone send the type of ADS that recieve?

cryptocurrency brokers only.

1 Like

@renacaceres, no one is stressed here, just sharing facts :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s what I’m saying, I will continue with “it is the publishers who reduce the value of the ads” until the brave team speaks out and says otherwise…

@LorisTecnology my ads are mostly about crypto currency, some brave ads, and other stuff to a lesser extent

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.