Versión 1.46.146

La versión 1.46.146 no funciona en mi tablet Huawei MediaPad M6 modelo Scm-w09 versión de EMUI 11.0.0.186

Translate: Version 1.46.146 does not work on my tablet Huawei MediaPad M6 model Scm-w09 EMUI version 11.0.0.186

Version 1.46.146 is not yet released for Android according to Brave browser version - latest. Can you install the official Android Release version (1.46.34) and/or Beta version (1.47.136) without any problems? Is there any reason why you are trying to install a version other than an official version? Please post an update. Thank-you.

If I have the latest official version installed, but the brave rewards ad doesn’t appear because I don’t have the latest version, then I’ll have to wait for the version to be released for the version of EMUI I’m using. Thank you for your time.

@KratosLanda28 I don’t think the reason you are not receiving ads is due to the current version of Brave. It may be due to where you live. Is your country in the list of supported countries for ads? You can check here: Brave Ads — Supported Countries (Active Campaigns). The list is towards the bottom of the page.

Also, starting with Brave 1.48.x, you will need to be connected to a custodial account to receive ads. You can check if your country is in a list of supported regions for a custodial provider in this Brave Help Center article: Connecting a custodial account to Brave Rewards: List of supported regions.

Currently, if you do not live in the US, your only option for a custodial provider is Uphold. Uphold publishes a list of countries it does not support. You can check if your country is on the list here: Non-Supported Jurisdictions

Once version 1.48.x is released, I think your phone will still have to pass the SafetyNet Test to connect to your custodial provider but I really don’t know. I haven’t run across any information that says that will change.

If I am misinterpreting why you think you need a newer release of Brave, please provide more details for additional help. Please include what Brave version you currently have installed.

One more thing, are you able to download Brave from an app store? I think at one time Huawei devices couldn’t download from the Google app store, is that still a problem? In that case, you may have to download the Android release from Brave GitHub if it is not available in some app store for Huawei devices. Please provide that information too.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.