Version 0.56.7 Chromium: 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) beta (64-bit) & YouTube notifications or lack of

THe purging of Brave and complete reinstall on Windows7 has Gmail notifications working in Brave however YouTube notifications are not. Both YouTube and Gmail are in the notifications settings page.

After a complete purge of Brave-beta and fresh install of the new 57.7 beta i went directly to setup and test the Gmail notifications as mentioned above.

Unfortunately no luck with Gmail and YouTube browser notifications on a clean install.

I continue to see Gmail email notifications but still never see YouTube notifications on Windows7 here. Are we the only 2 people using Brave seeing the YouTube notification issues?

Are others on Windows seeing this issue w Version 0.57.8 Chromium: 71.0.3578.53 (Official Build) beta (64-bit) and YouTube pop up notifications on live streams aka notifications? I have notifications and pop up enabled for YouTube but have to rely on my iOS app screens popping up a notification otherwise I miss live streams which I have several times over.

@fedup, thanks for bumping this post - got lost in the shuffle again on my end. I apologize for that.

I haven’t seen further reports from other users experiencing this, but I’m going to go ahead and log this anyway. I suspect this will get resolved in 0.58x Release builds but probably worth noting this anyway.

I’ve got some catching up to do but I’ll log this issue tonight and post the link here. Appreciate your patience.

As promised: