Verify wallet on second device

Hello, sorry if this question has come up before.
I have started using Brave on my Windows since last month - I love it.

I have verified my uphold wallet and recieved my first BAT rewards for april.
Now I started using Brave on my android phone. I have read that it is not possible to merge two wallets into one but that you can rather sign in to the same uphold-account from different devices.

When I try that I get the info that I need 25 BAT on my mobile brave app before I can verify my wallet.

Is that still true even if I already have a verified uphold wallet (on my windows)?
Is there a way that I can sign in to my existing wallet, so that I recieve BAT from my windows and my android Brave Browser into the same uphold wallet?
If no, do I really need to wait until I accumulate 25 BAT and sign in with a new account at uphold? I ask that since it seems like it takes a lot of time until 25 BAT are accumulated.

Brave Version 1.22.71

1 Like

You don’t need a new Uphold account. 1 Uphold account can be linked to up to 4 browser wallet.

And yes, you’ll need to wait until you’ve 25 BAT accumulated on your Android wallet before the verify button (to connect Uphold account) clickable. That’s the current requirement.

1 Like

This is a problem for us all. Android/Phone BAT is basically useless until you have min 25 (which I don’t either have yet), or you can donate BAT to BAT registered websites directly from the browsers. 99% of websites are not registered, so thats not a practical use.
The entire problem with BAT is the use of the Uphold wallet.
I understand that there are future plans for a native Brave BAT wallet in Brave 2.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.