Verify account in Brave. I live in Spain

Hello, i cant verify my uphold account into Brave. I live in Spain. How can update or refresh it? My country is supported. Can you guide me? Thanks

Hello @martinhilal

Thank you for reaching us and sorry for the inconvenience, you can use this link to have more information about new region restrictions on verifying Brave Rewards with Gemini. Lease note that this list can, and does, change over time. If your region is currently not supported for connecting to Brave Rewards, it may become supported in the future.

Have a nice day! :wave:

Hi! And thanks.
I have uphold… how can i do?
Thanks

El El mié, 19 oct 2022 a las 23:31, Alice Morales via Brave Community <notifications@brave.discoursemail.com> escribió:

Hello @martinhilal

Thanks for your reply we appreciate the details. Could you kindly use this link to have more information about new region restrictions on verifying Brave Rewards with Uphold.

Let me know if that works. Thanks!

Hello again!
I did it, and i changed the country of my uphold account (from Argentina to spain, where i live now), but still says this message.
What can i do?
Thanks Alice!

Hey @martinhilal

Please submit a ticket to the Brave Rewards Support form:

https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1900000382047.

And we can investigate this issue.

Thanks!

Perfect, thanks a lot!

@martinhilal

Thanks you! :wave:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.