Verified with Uphold but not receiving any earned $BAT payouts

Briefly describe your issue: Not receiving any payouts to Uphold.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using? (Menu --> About Brave) Windows and Android. Version V1.61.109

Who is your verified custodian? (Uphold/Gemini/bitFlyer) Uphold

Are you in a supported region? (see here for list of supported regions) Yes, United States of America.

@CrYpToRaNsOm when did you connect?

3 Likes

I’ve been connected for over two years. I was getting pay outs up until this year when my account was flagged and not flagged anymore. Since then and reconnecting and verifying I haven’t been getting any pay outs but earning rewards.

1 Like

Okay, you said it. I had a lot of people last week complaining about prior BAT missing but it was because they linked after the vBAT cutoff and so they lost all their prior BAT earned. Then there were a handful of others who never connected to custodial partner. So was going to tell you that if you just connected to Uphold here in December, wouldn’t be any payments until January.

Since yours seems to be different, you most likely just need to get another support ticket in so they can look and see what’s going on. Especially wondering if you might have ended up flagged again or something.

In case you don’t have it, you do the Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431

Yeah I don’t think my account is flagged anymore because I’m verified and connected but that could be the issue under hand. Hope that this issue gets resolved, thank you!

1 Like

That doesn’t mean anything. It doesn’t automatically kick you off when you get flagged. It just logs you out every like 90-120 days or so. It’s usually at that point when people try to reconnect that they realize they were flagged. Either that or when they submit tickets due to missed payments. Those are the only two options.

In the past they have removed the flag from an account and people were able to reconnect, but within a week it flagged them again. Some get plagued by it much more than others. Not quite sure what is going on with certain people/devices.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.