Verified Gemini wallet with latest version of browser awaiting rewards, but haven't received them

Briefly describe your issue: My account is verified and I’ve been getting monthly rewards with no issue, but now the payouts say they’re complete for Gemini wallets and I haven’t received the pending ~6.5 BAT I was expecting. Browser is updated to latest version.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Windows 10 Pro, v 1.41.96

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) Yes, Gemini.

What date did you verify your wallet? Early May.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes, every month.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes.

Very similar situation for me too - I have no ideas and have not yet made my own report.

I actually ended up solving my own problem – I disconnected the wallet on each
device and did a fresh login to Gemini and all our devices are showing flagged wallets. Pretty weird, but here we are. So anyway, you should try logging out and logging back into Gemini and see if the wallet is still valid.

Hi @GoodDayTheJay and @Carrots welcome to Community :smiley:

Could you kindly submit the information surrounding your issue to our Rewards Support form. From there we can provide further assistance and investigate your case.

Thank you!

Submitted, thank you!

1 Like