Verified Gemini account not receiving December Brave rewards

Briefly describe your issue:
Verified Gemini account not receiving December Brave rewards

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
macOs
Version 1.34.80 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (arm64)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
Don’t remember, my rewards at the time of activation did make it into Gemini automatically.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
N/A

Hi there,

Just to be clear, the “Things to check” list above states:

“Please note that the payout beginning on January 7th is for Brave Ads earnings throughout November (plus any BAT you’ve accumulated before that). If you only recently enabled Brave Ads (for example, on December 2nd, 2021), you will receive your payout in next month’s payout period.”

So. have Brave Rewards always been automatically paid out to registered (and linked) Gemini and Uphold accounts a full 2 MONTHS AFTER the rewards are earned?!? Or is that a typo in the status message summary? I’m pretty sure people assume payouts happening at the beginning of a month are for rewards accumulated in the immediately previous month(s). Brave Support, please clarify.

If that is a typo and the January 7, 2022 payment is for December 2021 (and prior) accumulations, then I’m missing the payment to my verified Gemini account! I expected at least 2 BAT tokens for all of December 2021.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.