Verified channel not showing as verified in browser

One of my verified channels (a website) is not showing up as verified in the Brave browser. It has been nearly 24 hours since verification and it shows up as a verified channel in my dashboard. Additionally, I received an email stating that it was verified. Using: Version 0.59.35 Chromium: 72.0.3626.81 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hi @R1234, can you share with us your website so I can double check from my end?

It’s worth noting that in the current version, your browser updates the verification list once every 48h, give or a take a few depending on when you open and close your browser. We have a change landing in the next versions that moves it down to 24h, like it should be.

So, since you only verified within the past 24h, it’s expected that it has not shown up in your browser yet, since your browser may only update its publishers list in another 24h from now.

Hope that helps.

Is there someplace in the browser where we can manually kick off the publisher update?

Would have been nice to see a warning in the publisher profile indicating to the user that it could take up to 48 hours.

I have a YouTube channel for almost a month without checking? I wanted to see if the tips worked and it turns out that I’m not verified?

Thanks for your report. Can you try going into one of your individual channels?

From your screenshot, it looks like I know what bug you are encountering. If you look carefully at the URL in your address bar, it has as=subscriber on the end. Lead engineer on the tipping interface identified this as the cause of the bug where your channel will not show up as verified.

You can see I reported this here a few days ago:

Is there someplace in the browser where we can manually kick off the publisher update?

Would have been nice to see a warning in the publisher profile indicating to the user that it could take up to 48 hours.

I filed this suggestion a few days ago. Thanks: