Verified Brave contributor tips go into space never seen again

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Brave Contributor tips going to space

Contributor Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU70ZPGCBXaMle6dyNQkaGg

Contributor: Crazy Oddy (Myself)

Sent myself a contributor tip of 1 BAT, it left my brave wallet balance but never returned to my uphold youtube brave contributor wallet/card

Wallet should have had 1 BAT in it

Windows 10

Brave Version:
Version 1.5.115 Chromium: 80.0.3987.149 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hey there – self-tipping is disabled in the Rewards system, which explains why you never got this tip. Apologies for the inconvenience! I’d be happy to refund you the 1 BAT if you send me your brave://rewards-internals data in a PM (don’t share this info with anyone else)

1 Like

I also posted e similar problem and PM you about that. can you please give an eye on it. Missing Self Tipping

This one @suny24x7 :point_up:

1 Like

oky. I learned it after joining this channel. In previous month I was able to withdraw some BAT. I didn’t got any information about Self Tipping disable from this month. So now my 20 BAT is gone forever? @eljuno

Is any one here to help me?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.