Verified account with uphold but brave says i am unverified

I has do my kcy with uphold and it was ok but when i connect with brave i have a message how say i am not verified
I have already contact uphold support and they tell me to seek assistance with brave
ps sorry i am a french speaker

2 Likes

I have the same issue, have for months now. How can we get the Brave account unflagged? It says there is no action needed on our part, but I find that hard to believe.

1 Like

@sofit32 The most common reason for getting an unverified message is having missing information in your Uphold Profile. Posted the following from User Solutions: 1.39.x.

ISSUE: Verified Uphold Account Disconnected/Cannot Reconnect

Other non-OS Specific Checks
Make sure all your personal information in your Uphold account is accurate and complete. For example, Uphold will verify your account with an incomplete address, but Brave needs your full address, including street number, street, city, etc.

While you are at your Uphold Profile page, just check to confirm you account is verified.

Make sure your account is verified at Uphold. Go to your profile page and there should be a verified date at the bottom.

Example: Screenshot of a Verified Profile at Uphold
Can’t verify and authorize the wallet, can’t connect Brave to Uphold - #2 by Impoiler

If all the information is accurate and complete on your Uphold Profile and you are still having problems, then you need to provide more information. Specifically the information below, which was requested in the template displayed in the editor when you created your topic. I changed some of the links and sources to better help you locate needed information.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (found at brave://version)?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region ( check here: Supported Regions Help Center Article and here: Uphold Non-Supported Jurisdictions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

Also, please provide a screenshot of your Rewards panel with the exact message displayed.

Please post an update. Take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Re: Have not had rewards since December 2021, tried to link to Gemini but account is flagged?

@w00t You issue is different. Since your original topic was closed without a response, I am going to post information here even though it is off-topic. Pardons to the OP!

If your account has been flagged for that long, you should submit a request to have support staff take a look using the form linked below. Make sure you provide all the information requested or your submittal will be automatically closed without notice! Also, make sure you note the ticket# so you can follow-up there if needed. Requests are put in a queue and worked on in the order received. Depending on the number of requests, it may take a few days (sometimes weeks depending on volume) for staff to get to your request. Just be patient.

Good luck and take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit:

@w00t lol Off-topic!! So thought I would edit my original post instead of posting another off-topic post. :slightly_smiling_face: Apologies to OP still in force!

I love the whole range of “chocolates” and really don’t have a preference. Of course, I’m talking about anything made with real chocolate/cocoa and not anything made with chemically induced chocolate flavoring - :yum: and :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: respectively.

U nice to take time to answer me i will check this

1 Like

I am a verified gemini account holder if you will, but can’t receive any rewards, not even from upto 3 months ago.
I’m ready to quit brave. this is BS

@theanonymous1 Hi and welcome. Brave support and development team members prefer users post their own support request topics. Especially if there is any problem variations, which in your case using Gemini vs Uphold is a big difference. lol

Just be sure to provide the information requested in the template displayed in the editor when you create your topic. This information is usually needed by support staff and helps with presenting the details in an organized manner. Also, any error messages you are getting and Rewards panel screenshots are really helpful.

You can create a topic in either of the categories linked below.

Again, apologies to OP for the off-topic post! :slightly_smiling_face:

@Chocoholic Thanks for your response, I have submitted the support request.

P.S. What’s your favorite chocolate?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.