Muon 4.5.13
libchromiumcontent 62.0.3202.75
V8 6.2.414.36
Node.js 7.9.0
Update Channel Release
OS Platform Microsoft Windows
OS Release 6.3.9600
OS Architecture x64

1. Bookmarks bug - If I create more bookmarks than fit on the bookmarks bar, then there they simply dissapear off the right-hand side rather than there being a drop-down (like on Chrome) from which I can select my hidden bookmarks.

1. ebay[dot]com has problems. I just reinstalled Brave (due to separate wallet issues now resolved) and ebay.com works. However every time I have done this it has developed problems which appear to be based around the use of redirects / cookies in some way which causes it to generate an infinite redirect error. I cannot reproduce this right now but you should be aware that ebay[dot]com (only the .com) has some serious issues on Brave.

2. There needs to be an option to reopen ALL of the tabs on an accidentally closed window. This exists on Chrome. It would be very useful, as occasionally I have accidentally closed Brave and lost all of my open tabs with a single click.

3. Dashboard image doesn’t load instantly. I think if this cannot be pre-loaded so that it displays absolutely instantly, it should be ommited. I have disabled it for now.

4. Translation tool in context menu - this would be so incredibly useful. It is one feature Chrome has that I am always regretting not having. There must be a way this can be included, preferably without involving Google.

5. The download bar is not very friendly. Double-clicking to open downloads is not entirely intuitive. I would recommend to model this on Chrome - they have this 100% right and you should simply do the same here.

6. This site won’t let me post this because it has more than ‘2 links’ simply because I have mentioned ebay.com a few times. This is just silly, and discourages users from leaving valuable feedback. I’m going to have to edit this just to be able to post it.

I’ll forward them the dev team. thanks!