Using Brave mobile for 6 months with ads enabled - got 0 rewards

I downloaded brave for mobile and desktop 6 months ago. Desktop version has been working fine and I can claim my awards with no problem. On mobile however it’s a different story.

Each time i’ve tried to claim my brave rewards on mobile it just gets stuck loading forever and nothing ever show up. At first I assumed it was a bug, but now 6 months later it obviously is not. I’ve been bombarded with notifications on my phone by brave ads for the past half year, and was thinking I was being rewarded for it. My wallet on mobile says “0” and when I check if I have donated anything automatically it also says “No donations made”, so my rewards have not been donated either.

Is there anyway to receive my earned rewards that haven’t been given to me for the past 6 months? Or have I just watched ads and been bombarded with notifications months on end for nothing in return?

Samsung S10
Latest update on everything

Ive been using for a few weeks and earned 2.5 bat so far…waiting ot see on 10.7 when period ends if they go to gemini like I linked them to do. or I lose them like everyone else seems too. I turned off auto contribute for now until I actually see I am earning some to give away! gl

[quote=“Axlw, post:1, topic:286308, full:true”]
I downloaded brave for mobile and desktop 6 months ago. Desktop version has been working fine and I can claim my awards with no problem. On mobile however it’s a different story.

Each time i’ve tried to claim my brave rewards on mobile it just gets stuck loading forever and nothing ever show up. At first I assumed it was a bug, but now 6 months later it obviously is not. I’ve been bombarded with notifications on my phone by brave ads for the past half year, and was thinking I was being rewarded for it. My wallet on mobile says “0” and when I check if I have donated anything automatically it also says “No donations made”, so my rewards have not been donated either.

Is there anyway to receive my earned rewards that haven’t been given to me for the past 6 months? Or have I just watched ads and been bombarded with notifications months on end for nothing in return?

Samsung S10
Latest update on everything
[/quote]This text will be blurred