After Brave is running for a while, USB mouse scrolling stops functioning
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Run Brave for a while (unknown how long, but more than a few minutes)
- ALL mouse scrolling stops working, not just in Brave but systemwide
- Trackpad scrolling continue to function
- Quitting Brave restores mouse scrolling system-wide, and also in Brave when you start it again.
- This occurs on a wired USB mouse, and also a bluetooth Logitech MX 25 S wireless mouse.
- I have not noticed this on my 2012 MacBook Pro 15" running macOS Catalina 10.15.1 and the same, latest version of Brave. There, I am using an Apple Magic Mouse. Mouse scrolling appears to continue to function there.
Mouse scrolling should function normally always
Brave Version( check
Version 1.0.1 Chromium: 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)
macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra (latest patches for High Sierra)
2011 Mac Mini with 16GB RAM and 500GB SSD