URGENT Withdraw Money and Close Wallet Account

Description of the issue: I want to withdraw my money and close my brave account.

Are you using the (new) Brave Wallet or the (old) Crypto wallets implementation? new

How can this issue be reproduced? where do I go to withdraw crypto out of here??

Brave Version (check About Brave): Version 1.47.171 Chromium: 109.0.5414.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information: I transferred money into my brave wallet from my bank account. Now I want to take that money back and close this entire account. This is urgent I need these funds back asap!! Please help!

1 Like

@h23 If you’re referring to Brave Wallet and not to Rewards, then you’ll need to send your cryptocurrency from Brave Wallet to an exchange, where you’ll convert the cryptocurrency for fiat.

If you’re referring to Rewards, then you’ll need to link to Uphold or Gemini, assuming that your country is supported at this time. Supported countries at listed at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/6539887971469

@Saoiray Yes, I’m talking about the wallet. I’m in the US (not New York). Can you please describe the process? I also tried to send the money to 3 other wallet addresses and all of them were “not a valid address”. Preferably I’d send it back to my bank!

EDIT: when I try to send the funds to an exchange, I get the error “insufficient balance” despite me trying to pull only 75% of the total.

This error is because you need to have funds to pay the network fees. It all depends on the network you are using.
For instance, if you are trying to transfer using Ethereum network, you need ETH to pay the fees. If you are trying to send using BSC network, you need BNB to pay the fees.

Which tokens are you trying to send?

1 Like

I broke it up into two smaller transfers and that seemed to work. I was trying LTC to LTC or XMR. I got everything out except $4.78 which is good enough for me right now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.