Uphold Wallet Disconnected. Will not reconnect

Uphold wallet states that it is disconnected. I have attempted to reconnect the wallet by following instructions. I have tried signing in to “new” Uphold site as recommended by @Bananas12. New Uphold site states that my wallet is connected. Neither attempt to resolve the issue has worked. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

@stonks,
Thank you for reaching out to us.
So when you attempt to re-connect the wallet and follow the authorization process, does it appear to all go through, but your wallet still shows Disconnected state?

1 Like

@Mattches
Yes. When I reconnect the wallet and follow the authorization process, it does appear to all go through. What I mean by that is, I click the “green” Authorize bar, sent to a new Uphold page where I am promoted to enter the 2FA code, then sent to my Uphold account. After these steps, wallet is still disconnected.

I just attempted to re-create the problem to provide you with better details. I clicked “new tab”, clicked on BAT icon, clicked the “grey” disconnected icon, and this time I was “instantly” connected. No 2FA etc…

So, now I am reconnected!

Thank you for your fast response in this matter!

1 Like

@stonks,
You’re very welcome – glad you were able to get it working.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.