Uphold Wallet across multiple devices

I have validated my wallet account on the desktop with Uphold and I use multiple devices. How can I get the wallet to sync between all devices? I can not seem to find a way to do it on my phone and tablet. The “Sync” feature in settings does not include the wallet. I do not want to setup multiple wallets.

you have to link the same uphold wallet to all your devices(there’s a limit of 4 wallets)

How do i do that from my mobile? I only have “Verify Wallet” option. It does not give me the option to add the wallet.

For Android, a minimum of 25 BAT is required for unlock the verifying option. I’m in the same boat.
I think that’s stocked until you reach the BAT sum.
Otherwise, you can link a brave creator channel like Youtube and contribute yourself to your wallet UPHOLD, then just a transfer between “Youtube channel account” and “Brave browser account”.

Perhaps others 'll give you better answers.

Yo.

I have a similar problem. I have top up my Uphold’s wallet for more than required 25 BATs.

Then I synced my Brave between PC and Android device:

And finally I have no option to see my BATs on spartphone, after sync:

After clicking “Verify wallet” button there is only an info about required 25 BATs.

Dear Support, could You help me? :slight_smile:

Hi @Artur_Jas You misunderstood, the 25 bat minimum to verify has to be achieved in every local wallet, it doesn’t matter how many bat you have in your uphold account. Besides the sync feature doesn’t work with the wallets

1 Like

Thank you very much for this explanation :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.