Uphold vs Gemini

It should work.

Don’t know what’s going on with me.
Didn’t received any verified accounts payment and can’t say anything as they are pending.

Brave (4 profiles + 2 verified (uphold, Gemini))
But on my non verified account, it showed I will get 0.25 bat. I claimed and verified with Gemini.
And saw O.25 bat is transferred to Uphold (I thought how this happened)
And now I saw 0.25 bat is in Gemini wallet :upside_down_face:

Dang, they still haven’t replied to my documents.

You are lucky xD

Hola.

Consulta en la https://www.gemini.com/custody para conocer los documentos permitidos, son diversos documentos opcionales que puedes verificar.

Espero haberte ayudado.

1 Like

@Aman_M, @ItzMeRajat, @Sidd
I have been verified just now. At first, I received an email saying your documents didn’t meet our requirements “probably the one which I gave through the passport page” but I also submitted a pan card and Aadhar card, and bank statement. ( just after 12hours or more getting rejected they verified me)

2 Likes

@Codesalot i have verifed and linked my brave to gemini account but i did not get 5 BATS!!! in how much time we will get it??

Great, I guess I am the only one left now.

I am so happy.

It’s said within 30 days of reaching basic verification tier.
Hope it’s get credited within that time

I also got verified today!!!
(Although I haven’t received the 5 free BATs yet.)

Can you explain your verification process in detail? Like after getting rejected the first time where did you send your Aadhar/Pan? Through the support email or through the app?

Of course, @Aman_M already explained the easy way to get verified though, I followed him and get verified.

You just need to upload your documents here https://exchange.gemini.com/upload
I recommend you upload at least your bank statement. I got rejected when I uploaded my Aadhar and Pan only. Then I uploaded my bank statement and got verified after 24h. All the best.

1 Like

bhai bat ko xrp main convert krte ho na phle

11 Days up.

Still no progress on my side.

I am very disappointed.

They haven’t even replied to my Mail.

I guess you should try again with uploading files in that specific link which allows us to send multiple files and also send your Aadhar or pan card in pass port section. They will reject you at first but then after 12 hours you’ll get verified.

I know it’s sounds illogical but I guess they verify passport ones fast and once they will check yours, they will also check some files you sent them. I guess they ignore us if we don’t send something in passport image.

I sent files 2 times.

I also again mail them while in verification process. They replied with this you can see in ss

I am not talking about the upload link.

I am talking about the Normal Verification…

They still haven’t denied my verification.

@Adison is right, you should upload one more time. I had uploaded my Bank Statement twice because the first time they didn’t respond, neither the website was saying about ‘Verification is in process’ or something like that.

Also, I have concluded that I will be sticking to Uphold until the Gemini becomes more stable.

I was verified on the 10th of August and still no 5 free BAT.

I also haven’t received my free BATs. I doubt I ever will get it.
Verified on 10th Sept.

If we yell loud enough at the Brave people we might get it.

I got it after 21 days
Contact support if you’re not getting within 30 days would be my suggestion

I also got it.
Any Idea how can I withdraw it?