Uphold verified, how to I deposit my BAT from Brave?

Ok so go-to crypto wallets in brave browser settings, you should have access to them from here

That’s what I thought, I get there and options are ‘new local wallet’ to either create or restore.

Do you have your seed pharse, it gave you one to write down when you first came in here

I believe I have it, but have to search for it. Is that the only option you think? Creating a new local wallet won’t help?

No creating another with be new and empty, I noticed you said you can see the balance on the browser? Can you screen shot that for me

Bowser crypto wallet wouldn’t reflect in your rewards wallet, so maybe you did send to uphold from that other exchange

Yes I’m convinced they’re in uphold somewhere and not a crypto wallet

Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 11.41.11 AM

Goto uphold from your browser and click withdraw, once in uphold click on card and change card, this should show the list of all your cards scroll threw until you find one with the balance

The card should be named brave or brave browser

I only see 1 BAT card with zero balance. However, While still living in NY I began to try to verify and create uphold account with 1 email address, and since created and verfied an account using another email address. Do you think I have to go back and verify with that original email/account creation? This is what I reached out to Uphold about, and they sent me here

Ok here’s what you need to do, sounds like uphold has your funds but cannot release them to you because ny sucks, create an account with Gemini then create a brave creators account link your YouTube and Gemini and tip all the bats to your YouTube, you will be able to withdraw the funds immediately

1 Like

You’re going to loose 5% but I think that’s your best option

Ok will try this and report back thank you

1 Like

Would twitter work just as well? I have youtube account but not a channel

Yes Twitter is fine too

Ok looks like that worked, could only send 10 BAT at a time though tipping via Twitter? And it took .5 BAT so 5% like you said

1 Like

Oh maybe you can adjust the tip amounts in your creators panel, this is possible for my YouTube channel

Payouts are currently in progress, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - May 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status - #3 by steeven. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.

Thank you for your patience!