Uphold verification is not supported in UAE anymore

I am sending a message from UAE. I verified my account in uphold a few months ago, but now after reinstalling Windows, when I try to sync my uphold account, it gives me an error, which unfortunately " Error: Region not supported
Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards cannot be verified because your region is not supported for Brave Rewards verification at this time."

@sharlobin2 this is a temporary change. I’m going to link you to my reply to someone else. Even though they were Argentina and I mention that there, the rest of the information applies to you. Please read it and be certain to click on links and read them as well so you can have a good understanding of what is going on.

That’s too bad, I hope you put my country on your list soon, we are good allies

Yes, they are wanting to as well. Hopefully it goes smooth and they can get it figure out in coming weeks. Unfortunately with this process working between all governments, Brave, Uphold, and Gemini it is a lot of people to process and approve of information. I’m not sure about over in your country, but here in the United States the government is very slow to process paperwork and respond. We have a phrase called “hurry up and wait” to deal with that, as the government will rush us to action only for us to have to wait for long periods of time for them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.