Uphold supported countries

I don’t know if you can get Morocco supported with uphold, brave rewards is such an epic alternative to encourage people to watch ads, it’s really a shame it doesn’t support all countries.
I hope to hear from you soon :pray:

@Black_Horse Brave is working on adding regions and even trying to negotiate contracts for other custodial partners. Nobody knows how long this will take though. We’re all on the edge of our seats as we’re trying to figure out if it’s days, weeks, months, or years away before everything gets situated. Literally nobody at Brave or anywhere has any ideas of a timeline for now.

As for Morocco, you’d have to reach out to Uphold to voice how you’d like your country added. Right now they have your region as restricted I don’t know if it’s because of regulations, high amounts of fraud, or what purpose they have your country restricted. Brave won’t be able to add your country until Uphold completely opens there first. You can check that list at https://support.uphold.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026786712-Non-Supported-Geographies-

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.