UPHOLD stealing 15 BAT for any transfer. How about withdrawing BAT from the browser?

Hi,
How can we transfer our earned BAT to another wallet from the browser ?
Why is UPLOAD making us pay 15 BAT to transfer them to another wallet ?
thanks

3 Likes

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I just did it :wink: See you
(in the meantime I’ve seen they take 3$ for BAT transfers. No choice. They steal our BATs !!)
I hate this Uphold wallet and company. Hope you’ll find other solutions, like to send to the wallet of our choice from Brave directly ! Is it in your plans ? what is in your plans ? thanks

4 Likes

I didn’t knew this. They took this much cut from the transfers. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

you’re welcome :wink: But since I get no answer from their support, do you know any solution to withdraw our BAT without those fees or hurdles ? thanks (in the meantime Steeven told me there is no solution to send our BAT out of the Browser without going through Gangsters - this is my word not his - :wink: )

1 Like

Got no solution. I am relatively new here. So you just have to do the research for this.

1 Like

Transfer to XRP or other wallet from uphold where network fees are nominal

1 Like

thanks Ridz, I’ll try and keep you posted :wink:

1 Like

You can try transferring funds via uphold app. There the transfer charges are very minimal compare to website transaction
:relieved::relieved:

no man, they are not stealing (well maybe a few) but gas fee on any etherium network are skyrocketing for months now. that’s why transferring BAT from uphold cost too much. My technique is to withdraw it to XRP network

2 Likes

you are great guyz !! thanks a lot for your tip Ian ! :wink:

1 Like

Okay we are fully aware of it now

A few months ago i thought the same thing. So i changed my BAT on Uphold to Zilliqa, wich has like 0.0001 fees. They did take a whole bunch of my crypto anyway. Maybe it´s changed now. I hope so.

Brave - swindler!!! It was clear for a long time. And now he showed himself …

Brave - swindler!!! It was clear for a long time. And now he showed himself …

How do you withdraw it to XRP network specifically?

Copy your XRP address from whatever Crypto wallet you are using and use that for withdrawal
You will get XRP amount equivalent to BAT in your Crypto wallet

I have a trick

Just exchange your bat to XRP In Uphold, Then Transfer To Another Wallet and later buy Bat From That XRP Token

It’s Easy and Takes Less Charge

well, IDK about Ziliqa though so I can’t speak of experience. but withdrawing my bat directly to xrp address gives no problem on me. I do it for almost a year now since I use brave

In uphold, click BAT card.
under use funds, choose send to cryptocurrency or utility token
among the options under CHOOSE A CRYPTOCURRENCY TO SEND FUNDS TO, choose xrp
provide necessary details and your funds is on the way.