Uphold Sent My BAT back to BAT Twice So Far Without My Permission?

How is it that Uphold who I have allocated to receive my BAT then sends that same BAT that I have earned Back to BAT without my permission and no I have not Tipped Anyone but the Auto Tipper was on. Please Explain? because Uphold should ask my permission first before sending any BAT anywhere not just send my money otherwise i feel this is very fraudulent.

Thanks for reporting. I’d like to ask a few questions to start:

• Auto Contribute is ON by default and must be manually turned OFF. Did you turn it OFF?
  • Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold? If so, is Auto Contribute turned OFF on each of these devices?
  • Can you share a screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/

Thank you in advance!

Thanks for reply, I did not realise that auto button would automatically turn it on. Ok I have turned it of on this device. I think its also on my other accounts too - will let you know if I have any future problems. Thank You.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.