Uphold reintroduces FEES again for BAT!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

@Sixtheninth I don’t know if you’re right becouse I haven’t received any payment for the last 2 months, but in their website Uphold says that BAT token fees are the 1.95 % per transaction I guess. It is a shame becouse the Rewards Earnings are decreasing and now the fees increasing LOL.

Anyway, if you want to make more money while browsing with Brave check this:

Any doubt just tell me :+1:

1 Like

Brave has nothing to do with the high transaction fees neither Uphold. The fees reaching the sky limit because of massive transactions happening on Ethereum Blockchain, for more info :-

SOLUTION :- You can gather 100+ bats and then transfer it to your external wallet through Uphold App as of Uphold app doesn’t charge any fees for transactions above amount of 100 BATs.

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for clarification :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didn’t know Uphold App doesn’t charge you for transferring 100+ BAT. Does the same apply if you transfer 100+ BAT through Uphold website to your external wallet? I would assume the same applies to the website as well

Thanks

Only if you are using Uphold beta if you are doing transaction right now. https://beta.uphold.com. This beta is going to be released as main site within a day or so.

That sounds great
I will do that after I get 100+ BAT

Thank you so much
Have a good weekend

I withdraw my BAT with XRP still work and has low fee