Uphold problem/How to pass Uphold verification ?????????

Hello everyone! I have such a problem, I think I’m not the only one with such a problem. I am from Russia and when verifying (on the Uphold wallet) my documents are asked to provide my documents in Latin or a passport. What I don’t have … I have been using the Brave browser for almost a year. Can anyone tell me how to transfer the earned tokens to the Uphold wallet? If they can’t register me there for the reason that their program can’t read in Russian. Can someone tell me what to do in such a situation? I love using this browser! But of course, it would not hurt to get paid for using the browser, and promote it among friends! What if I don’t have documents in Latin? Provide more wallets who work with all countries, no matter what language.
Thank you.

Hi, @Perfect, you need to obtain a valid International Passport with Latin characters. I don’t know how inconvenient or difficult that process may be, but it is, unfortunately, what Uphold requires.

The Gemini wallet will be available sometime this year, and is available now for Creators… I think more will come at some point, too, but for now… it is what it is.

Good luck :crossed_fingers:

Thank you for your answer! If you have any changes about your wallet, then I can save and wait. As we say (patience will grind everything), which means I will wait, if what I earned in tokens will not be lost anywhere. The browser is very good, even very good, although I used to be proud of the Chrome browser.

1 Like

I agree. :smiley: I hope it all goes smoothly for you :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thanks bro! I wish you all the best!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.