Uphold login for failed authorization

UPHOLD LOGIN FOR FAILED AUTHORIZATION
I like to explore with the brave browser, more happy because there is a brave rewards. I had a screenshot of the right side of the page screen when opening a new tab in the Brave browser, as below:

And I use uphold for verification.

But on September 21, 2022 my uphold account came out by itself. So that the right side display becomes like the image below:

I try to log in again, but always fails, and what appears is the message below:

Why does the error message appear: Region Not Supported?
Can anyone help the solution?
Thank you
Send regards for success!

Note: If I open a new tab and to the Uphold website, then click Login, then go straight to my dashboard account without entering the user name and password. And I can see the same total balance as displayed when my brave rewards are connected to Uphold.

Keep in mind that the region not supported error is referencing that Brave has stopped allowing Users to connect to Uphold or Gemini in those regions. It doesn’t disconnect people if they were already linked to Gemini or Uphold. Therefore, your computer would be linked if you did it before Brave stopped supporting the country but your other devices wouldn’t be able to connect because you tried to do it after. Also, it means when your computer does get disconnected, it won’t be able to connect again. (Disconnects every 90-120 days on average)

In short, your country isn’t supported right now. It likely will be added again here by the end of the year, but we are waiting to see what’s happening. (And there’s a lot of articles & posts on this if you would have taken your time to search for answers)

Alright, thanks for the quick response and explanation from Mr. Stephen Ray via Brave Community.
I hope that verifying Brave Rewards with an Uphold account towards the country will grow and develop rapidly.
I continue to use the Brave browser and I hope that Brave will be more successful…moreover, the referral program can be reopened so that there will be more users in our country (Indonesia).

Send regards for success!

Pada tanggal Rab, 21 Sep 2022 pukul 12.40 Stephen Ray via Brave Community <notifications@brave.discoursemail.com> menulis:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.