Uphold is reporting to us that your account connection is out of date. This could be the result of changing your Uphold password or other changes on your Uphold account. Please try disconnecting and reconnecting your Uphold account

Can someone help me?
I have not been able to receive any Brave Rewards in Uphold.
It says “Uphold is reporting to us that your account connection is out of date. This could be the result of changing your Uphold password or other changes on your Uphold account. Please try disconnecting and reconnecting your Uphold account.”

Known message. It disappears if you disconnect and reconnect. It will be displayed again after few days…
Just ignore.

Yea, it disappears but again appears during the time of payout and payout will not proceed.

1 Like

me too… it’s not normal

Anyone who can help us?

As @rodrige already mentioned, Disconnect from Uphold and then Reconnect, that’ll make the message disappear.

It’s not about the message shown :person_facepalming:, it’s about, not being funded in my Uphold account while the message keeps repeating when it’s time for funding.

Raise a ticket then. Raise one here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.