Uphold is currently unavailable in my country. How do I receive payment in the next July 8th?

Uphold is currently unavailable in my country. How do I receive payment in the next July 8th? Thanks all guys!

Hi @thaott, Welcome to Community!
You don’t need to be connect to Uphold to receive the monthly payout. You should still be able to receive and tip BAT.

@Aa-ron
Same question above
After receiving Bat, I am required to tip Bat?
Bat tip for whom?
How do I withdraw it from my wallet?
thanks.

@thaott Uphold is available for Vietnam.

@suzaqn the default expected behavior is users opt-in to Brave Ads > get rewarded with BAT > then users use it to support their favorite creators and/or publishers (e.g. Wikipedia, your favorite YouTubers, etc).

If you want to withdrawal your BAT, you can connect your Uphold account. Available for desktop and Android. iOS is coming. https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034841711-What-is-a-verified-wallet-

1 Like

@eljuno
Dear
The current Uphold no longer supports Vietnam
A lot of people are in a situation where they do not know how to withdraw their Bat numbers.
Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the correction @suzaqn. Not aware of this before.

So Brave users in Vietnam how can withdraw their Bat number if not using Uphold?

@eljuno

No other option ATM, I’m afraid. Uphold is the only supported way for withdrawal.

:frowning: So Brave will end in Vietnam? No Ads, reward …
@eljuno ljuno

dear @eljuno

1 uphold wallet with maximum connection with how many Brave wallets?

I think now they increasing to 4 now because android mobile release.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.