Uphold does not currently support bank transfers for my country

Hello,
I am Brave user from India and I just noticed that I can’t send mt BAT earned from Brave browser ads to my bank account using uphold. When I used withdraw option from uphold and select “India” as my country it says that “uphold do not currently support bank transfers for this country”. Can anyone please help me how can I withdraw BAT into my bank account please I am very new to all of this.
Thank you.
Brave Version - Version 1.8.96 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit)

1 Like

You can withdraw BAT to another exchange that sends money to Indian banks. Uphold don’t take fee for withdrawing BAT and ethereum network takes very small amount fee like 0.001 dolars.

1 Like

Can you tell me step wise how to do it because as I said I am very new to this.

You start can an account in any of indian cypto exchanges like wazirx or Zebpay

1 Complete the sign up and verification process
2. Setup your bank
3. Trade your BAT coins and convert them to INR
4. Withdraw to bank

trade and withdrawal has nominal charges, wazirx has lower fee but u will have to trade as BAT -> USDT -> INR for withdrawal ,In zebpay u can make BAT-> INR direct. If you plan to trade with BAT Wazirx is best as it has BINANCE exchange linkage

1 Like

i have zebpay and wazir x accounts.
how can i send my brave bat to those?

U can choose the transfer option in uphold wallet to transfer the bat

Get the bat deposit crypto address from wazirx or zebpay

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.