Uphold device limit full and I can't no longer access the old devices where I was logged in

Hey everybody!

I bought a new mobile phone and a computer at the same time and installed Brave browser right away, of course, because I have been a loyal customer of Brave Search Premium in the very first days when it was released.

But now when I tried to connect Brave Rewards to both devices, I received a notification on the phone that the uphold device limit is full or something like that.

I’ve been logged into the rewards system for a couple of years and I probably have left Brave Rewards open at the summer house, at my big brother’s, etc. so I guess there are 5-7 Brave browsers where I’m logged in. But those devices are turned off every time we leave, so no BET harvest has happened, I don’t do that stuff.

I’ve made a support ticket about it and asked that can you guys log me out of all places, because I won’t be able to get to the cabin for many months and I already reset my previous cell phone and computer.

The question is, is there any possibility to get back into the reward system? I don’t want to go there because of the money, but simply because I can support this great thing you are doing.

Thank you everyone for your help even if I lose my reward account. Greetings from Finland!

**Android 13; Build/TQ2A.230505.002. Brave 1.51.118, Chromium 113.0.5672.126.

**Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? YES

**What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile? 01/09/2021

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? YES

**Are you using a VPN? NO

**Are you in a supported region? YES, FINLAND

**Does your device pass the [SafteyNet]? YES

**Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices? I CAN’T ACCESS ALL MY DEVICES ANYMORE

Here is the ticket number for this whole thing:

@Mattches @Saoiray @Evan123 @SaltyBanana

Taking a look. Thanks!

4 Likes

@Evan123 Has there been a solution to this problem?

edit. 21/08/2023 @Evan123 any update to this issue?

We’re investigating. We will update the ticket when a decision has been made.

Thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.