Uphold Automatically sending BAT to @BravePublishers

Hi @Asad

I also had the same issue. Uphold Automatically sending BAT to @BravePublishers
My auto and monthly contributions, tips are off

Once again, I lost in this chance 8.05 BAT that I sent to @BravePublishers without my consent.

Total, I lost 13.7451 BAT, I want recover all my BAT.

it’s not fair

I also had the same issue. I lost 3.5 BAT, my Uphold account auto-contributed my entire wallet on Uphold to @BravePublishers and I have auto-contribute turned off always

I also had the same issue. I lost 8 BAT, my Uphold account auto-contributed my entire wallet on Uphold to @BravePublishers

Autocontribute is OFF

I’ve got exactly the same on 1.10.97 on Windows, all my BAT got sent to @BravePublishers and made sure that auto-contribute was off when I started using Brave and it’s still off.

Hi @Asad , I’ve also lost 8.25 BAT that was sent to @BravePublishers without my consent.

That’s unfair and really annoying. Please help me to recover my lost BATs.

Kristof

cc @steeven for additional assistance here

Hi @kristofm -

Thank you for reporting! Please DM me your Rewards Internals (brave://rewards-internals/), OS, Brave version and a screenshot of your Rewards panel. This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I lost 3 BAT the same way, on checking my Uphold A/c today, I discover that 3 BAT has been transferred to @BravePublishers, 2 days ago. I have not made any such transaction from my side.

Where did my BAT go to & why?

My Auto-Contribute has always been turned off. No monthly contributions are set up, plus this has happened without my consent.

How can I avoid facing this problem in future?

Hello, I have the same issue. 17 BAT were suddenly sent to @BravePublishers today without asking me and without my consent. Auto-contribute is off. Can I do anything to get the 17 BAT back?

Greetings,

email is [email protected]